Tuesday, February 28th is National Pancake Day
Many people do not realize it, but Tuesday, February 28th (today) is National Pancake Day. If you ever crave breakfast for dinner, there is not a more perfect time to do this than today. There is just something so comforting and nostalgic about those fluffy pieces of goodness that we call pancakes. Listed below are some of the best places in and around Lake Mary to get your fill of pancakes:
- Peach Valley Cafe (1210 S. International Parkway Heathrow, FL): This place claims to have the best pancakes in Lake Mary with its bright and cheery atmosphere.
- Plymouth Woodshed (2250 W. Orange Blossom Trail Apopka, FL): If you’re craving blueberry pancakes, this old fashioned diner is famous for them.
- Dexter’s: (950 Market Promenade Avenue Lake Mary, FL): This casual neighborhood restaurant has a wonderful brunch menu and doesn’t stop short with its pancakes.
- Appleton’s Cafe (3575 Lake Mary Boulevard Lake Mary, FL): Just a short drive from the Pebble Creek at Lake Mary apartments, this restaurant serves pancakes all day long.
- IHOP (W. Lake Mary Boulevard & Lake Emma Road in Lake Mary, FL): You can’t go wrong with pancakes at IHOP, and this restaurant is serving free pancakes all day in honor of the national holiday.