10 Fun Places Around Lake Mary/Orlando
Orlando is the land of magic! There are many awesome attractions and events right around Orlando and the Lake Mary area, that it’s almost impossible to miss out on some grand events. Need some inspiration for a fun weekend? Here are Pebble Creek @ Lake Mary‘s 10 suggested destinations for fun and excellent family activities!
10 Best Places For Fun Around Lake Mary & Orlando
- Wekiwa Springs State Park – Year round, visitors are welcomed to come swim in the 72 degree temperature water. Find other great park activities such as camping, biking, fishing and other water activities.
- Blue Martini – THE premier martini bar! Come in and sip on 25 different flavored martinis. They are now offering New Blue Happy Hour from 4-8 p.m. seven days a week! Half off everything on the menu!
- Green Meadows Petting Farm – Come out and milk a cow! Or go for a tractor-drawn hay-ride! Family fun awaits you at Green Meadows Petting Farm in Kissimmee!
- Medieval Times – Enjoy a dinner and jousting tournament at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament! They also do great events and party dinner!
- Daytona International Speedway – Enjoy fast cars and entertainment at the Daytona Speedway! Check event calendar for upcoming events!
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Come watch the Atlanta Braves train for the baseball season beginning in March!
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure – Arrr! Come enjoy tasty pirate food and swashbuckling good times at Pirate’s Dinner Adventure!
- Port Canaveral – Take a day cruise, go whale watching or do some dining at Port Canaveral.
- The Mall at Millenia - Got the shopping bug? Find some of your favorite stores — Coach, Michael Kors, and Juicy Couture — all in the biggest mall in Orlando!
- Downtown Orlando – Go pub crawling and discover the best kept secrets of downtown Orlando nightlife!